Monday, April 30, 2012

My Bucket List


My Bucket List
1.     I want to go skydiving because I think it would be a really big adrenaline rush and it would be really cool to see the Earth from above.
2.     I want to get a star named after me. According to The International Star Registry people have stars named after them all the time and you can do it though their website. Even though a lot of people do this, I still think it would be cool.
3.     I want to be a Verified Account on Twitter.
4.     I want to go to Aruba and lay on the beach in the sun while Channing Tatum gives me a back massage.
5.     I want to meet every player on the Pittsburg Steelers Football Team. They have always been my favorite team so that would be a dream come true.
6.     I want to graduate college.
7.     I want to go bungee jump over Niagara Falls.
8.     I want to meet the lead singer of All Time Low, Alex Gaskarth.
9.     I want to go to Italy, France, England, Ireland, and Iceland.
10. I want to go back to the Azore Islands, Tercera to be specific, in order to visit the place where I was born.
11.  I want to be in four places at once, which you can accomplish at the corner of Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Colorado.
12.  I want to learn how to play the violin and to relearn how to play the piano.
13. I want to go scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef.
14. I want to watch every Disney movie ever made back-to-back-to-back.
15. I want to dance to “I Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing” by Aerosmith at my wedding
16. I want to have enough money to afford this list.

http://www.starregistry.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment